Expert Installation of Access Control in the Schenectady, Albany, Troy, and Greater NY Capital District
Today’s modern workplace requires a multi-prong approach to safety. You need to protect your entrances and exits while also ensuring the health and welfare of your personnel. Our access control solutions provide control of who has access, where, and when while also helping to prevent unwanted intruders (including germs!)
From a 1-door office lobby to a 1,000-unit hotel, our access control offerings are always customizable to your specific needs.
Our professional services team will ensure first-time-right installations and training on all solutions.
Sample access control features:
- Secure an unlimited number of entrances, doors, or gates.
- Touchless, hands-free options to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
- Choose from multiple keyless credential options, including motion detection, smartphone, cards, fobs, RFID, keypads, and biometrics.
- Select from multiple door styles, including swing, sliding, revolving, and overhead.
- Get up-and-running in no time with our user-friendly software.
- Add users and departments in just a few clicks.
- Set up customized schedules for users and departments. Configure doors so that users are permitted and restricted during specified times.
- Monitor real-time door activity.
- Easily deactivate and replace lost credentials.
- Override normal operations with emergency unlock functionality.
- Export detailed audit trails by users, doors, departments, and dates.
- Manually control entry and exit with push-button override.
- Options to prevent more than one user from using the same credentials with anti-passback functionality.
- Options to require multiple credentials to permit entry (i.e. in high-security facilities when one party is required to escort another).
- Options for time and attendance tracking.
- Integrate with security systems, fire systems, CCTV, and intercoms.
- Rest assured with battery backup which will power the system in the event of a power outage.
- Scalability to add more doors or gates at a later time.